1-8018 Therma-Jaw Garment Features
All of our gel packs allow for immediate cold therapy, and can also be conveniently heated for warm therapy.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Bilateral pockets of soft fabric securely hold the gel packs in place
- 100% latex-free
- Cold/Warm therapy
- Temporomandibular joint surgery or disease
- Craniofacial surgery
- Orthognathic procedures
- Rhytidectomy, parotidectomy surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric facial surgery
Take Two – One to Wear, One to Wash
We recommend purchasing two of these garments so that you can wash one while wearing the other. Since you need to wear compression garments for about six weeks following your procedure, you will appreciate the convenience and constant healing embrace of these garments.