SC-400 Sculptures Cotton Compression Bra with Molded Cup Features:
- Provides maximum compression and support to the chest
- Double-ply, molded seamless cup design and cotton fabric for extra patient comfort and breathability
- Hook & eye shoulder straps for easy post-op inspection and adjustability
- Triple row hook & eye front closure for easy application and added adjustability
- Built-in pouches for use with prosthetics.
- Extra-wide bottom band for stability and additional comfort
- Longer torso fit to avoid interference with incision sites
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
Take Two – One to Wear, One to Wash
We recommend purchasing two of these garments so that you can wash one while wearing the other. Since you need to wear compression garments for about six weeks following your procedure, you will appreciate the convenience and constant healing embrace of these bras.