2-8124 Pink Bras On Sale! Select Sizes Available (28, 42, and 48 only)
Caromed’s 2-8124 Post-Augmentation Bra features medical grade compression fabrics and molded cups that help minimize swelling and bruising, while providing a slightly contoured design for support and comfort.
The 2-8124 was designed in conjunction with plastic surgeons to put the healing touch in the right places and assure that your augmentation procedure results in a more beautiful you. The formed cups provide more structure, comfort, and shape than unstructured bras, and the front closure system was designed to make it easier for you to put it on and take it off.
- Breast Augmentation, Reduction and Reconstruction
2-8124 Available Colors
- Champagne (natural)
- Provides moderate compression to the chest
- Slightly contoured design for support and comfort
- Molded cups that shape and reduce pressure on the breasts
- Padded hook & eye beneath front zipper closure for easy application
- Break-away adjustable shoulder straps
- Seamless cup for smooth, uniform compression
Check out our 2-8024 Post-Augmentation Bra/Bandeau which adds a top strap for added versatility.
Take Two – One to Wear, One to Wash
We recommend purchasing two of these bras so that you can wash one while wearing the other. Since you need to wear compression garments for about six weeks following your procedure, you will appreciate the convenience and constant healing embrace of these bras.