Caromed post-augmentation bras feature medical grade compression fabrics that help minimize swelling and bruising, while providing a slightly contoured design for support and comfort.
The 8024 Post Augmentation Bra was designed in conjunction with plastic surgeons to put the healing touch in the right places and assure that your augmentation procedure results in a more beautiful you. The formed cups provide more structure, comfort, and shape than unstructured bras, and the front closure system was designed to make it easier for you to put it on and take it off.
2-8024 Post-Augmentation Bra/Bandeau Ideal for
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction
- Submuscular breast augmentation
- Subglandular breast augmentation
- Champagne (natural)
- Combines the 2-8124 bra with a bandeau to stabilize implants
- Break-away adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded hook & eye beneath front zipper closure for easy application
- Molded cups that shape and reduce pressure on the chest
- Velcro® bandeau strap allows for adjustable downward compression
- Seamless cup for smooth, uniform compression
Take Two – One to Wear, One to Wash
We recommend purchasing two of these bras so that you can wash one while wearing the other. Since you need to wear compression garments for about six weeks following your procedure, you will appreciate the convenience and constant healing embrace of these bras.